Saturday, April 22, 2017

Day 11....Missing Wingman

Hi Everyone, Sun is up behind some clouds, wind 9-15,& and swelly seas. Looking forward to a shower once the solar shower bag heats up again. Yea!

Think I'll make some muffins Time to do a wash and consider making a real dinner. Sue, do you remember those dish ( flour sacks) towels we embroidered with the days is the week & a chore assigned to each day?? As I was thinking about doing the wash, I remember the clothesline on the towel and at San Anselmo Dr. Rocinante will be looking a bit like a clothesline later today.

Paul will be exploring more options for rudder repair. He emptied everything (eek)out of the S-lazaret & climbed under the helm seat to check out a lead but that wasn't the problem.

I had my Padre shirt on yesterday. Dad, how are they doing? I'll call tomorrow and get a report

Have a wonderful weekend! Love, Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Rudder repair? Hope it isn't a major problem...Be safe..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete